Tap Root Partners with Barton Creek Farms to Provide:
TWO WAYS TO PURCHASE FRESH ALL-NATURAL BEEF
1) By the Cut: Current Market Prices
2) Bulk Beef: Hang Wt. Plus Processing
* All meat is Certified All-Natural by the TN
Ag Dept and inspected by the USDA
* Cuts are individually vacuum-seal wrapped & labeled, then flash frozen for your freshest dining pleasure.
* Our meats have NO hormones, NO antibiotics, NO growth stimulants, No additives, No food coloring, No preservatives.... just flavorful, healthy meat.
* Our animals are humanely treated, eat all-natural grasses and are finished on natural, non-chemically treated mixed grains for excellent tenderness and full-flavored meats ... just like Grandpa used to do!!!
Know your farmer, know your food!
ALL NATURAL Beef
You may purchase individual cuts, Combo packs, 1/4, 1⁄2 or whole beef depending on your budget & freezer space.
By the Cut: Current Market Prices:
Example: $5.50/lb Ground
Call Susan (615)594-3210 for all other current cut pricing
Combo Packs: (Mixture of Ground, Roasts, Steaks): $8.50/lb:10 lb. minimum purchase
Bulk Beef: Hang Wt. Plus Processing:
Whole:$4.85/lb. ( (Custom cuts available) Whole:$500-$750
Half:$ 4.90/lb. ( Custom cuts available) Half:$250-$390
Qrtr: $4.95/lb. ( Standard Cuts ) Qrtr: $125-$275
Our Standard Cuts are:
Ground Beef: 2 lb. tubes
Roasts: Shoulder, Rump, Stew , Sirloin Tip, Tri-Tip, Brisket, Eye of Round & London Broil
Steaks: T-Bone Steak, NY Strip, Filet, Rib Steaks, Sirloin Steaks, Swiss Steak, Flank Steak & Skirt Steak, Denver Steaks, Flat Iron Steaks, Delmonico Steaks, Sierra Steaks
So, if the current market value is $4.85/ lb for the (1200 lb. live weight/720 lb. hang weight) whole beef, you would pay $3492. An Approximate processing price would be $600. You would have approximately 600+ lbs of beef in your freezer with an average price of $6.82/lb for your steaks, roast cuts and ground beef. (NOTE: Ground beef sold at the Franklin Farmerís Market is $6,50+/lb.) Hence, when you buy a whole or Ĺ beef, you are paying essentially the price of excellent ground beef for all the cuts (steaks, roast cuts and ground) you receive.
*Please note: the greater the amount of de-boning (New York Strip Steaks vs. T-Bone Steaks), the greater the loss factor.
All orders are processed, inspected and packaged at a USDA approved processing plant.
With any questions or to get on our waiting list call: 615.594.3210
|905 Hickory Hills Dr, Franklin, TN 37067 | ph: 615.594.3210 | Susan Ingraham|