THREE WAYS TO PURCHASE TAP ROOT
FARM'S FRESH ALL-NATURAL MEATS
1) JOIN LOCAL *CSA TODAY-LIMITED MEMBERS ACCEPTED
2) By the Cut: Current Market Prices
3) Bulk Beef: Hang Wt. Plus Processing
JOIN LOCAL *CSA TODAY- LIMITED MEMBERS ACCEPTED
Your membership allows you to pick-up (20-22 lbs) once/month. The BEST of Local Farms are offering to you: Tap Root Farm Beef, and Bartholomew Family Farm Pork.
* All meat is Certified All-Natural by the TN Ag Dept and inspected by the USDA
* Cuts are individually vacuum-seal wrapped & labeled, then flash frozen for your freshest dining pleasure.
* Our meats have NO hormones, NO antibiotics, NO growth stimulants, No additives, No food coloring, No preservatives.... just flavorful, healthy meat.
* Our animals are humanely treated, eat all-natural grasses and are finished on natural, non-chemically treated mixed grains for excellent tenderness and full-flavored meats ... just like Grandpa used to do!!!
* MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP - $185
All meat pick-ups at Tap Root Farm 4104 Clovercroft Rd., Franklin, TN 37067
PLEASE NOTE: If you'd prefer more or less of any of the 3 meats in any given month, we can make adjustments.
*CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a unique opportunity for consumers to connect to local farmers and pre-order what the farmer will raise in a season to insure they receive the share they want. Know your farmer, know your food!
ALL NATURAL Beef
You may purchase individual cuts, Combo packs, 1/4, 1⁄2 or whole beef depending on your budget & freezer space.
By the Cut: Current Market Prices:
Example: $5.50/lb Ground
Call Susan (615)594-3210 for all other current cut pricing
Combo Packs: (Mixture of Ground, Roasts, Steaks): $8.50/lb:10 lb. minimum purchase
Bulk Beef: Hang Wt. Plus Processing:
Whole:$4.85/lb. ( (Custom cuts available) Whole:$500-$750
Half:$ 4.90/lb. ( Custom cuts available) Half:$250-$390
Qrtr: $4.95/lb. ( Standard Cuts ) Qrtr: $125-$275
Our Standard Cuts are:
Ground Beef: 2 lb. tubes
Roasts: Shoulder, Rump, Stew , Sirloin Tip, Tri-Tip, Brisket, Eye of Round & London Broil
Steaks: T-Bone Steak, NY Strip, Filet, Rib Steaks, Sirloin Steaks, Swiss Steak, Flank Steak & Skirt Steak, Denver Steaks, Flat Iron Steaks, Delmonico Steaks, Sierra Steaks
So, if the current market value is $4.85/ lb for the (1200 lb. live weight/720 lb. hang weight) whole beef, you would pay $3492. An Approximate processing price would be $600. You would have approximately 600+ lbs of beef in your freezer with an average price of $6.82/lb for your steaks, roast cuts and ground beef. (NOTE: Ground beef sold at the Franklin Farmerís Market is $6,50+/lb.) Hence, when you buy a whole or Ĺ beef, you are paying essentially the price of excellent ground beef for all the cuts (steaks, roast cuts and ground) you receive.
*Please note: the greater the amount of de-boning (New York Strip Steaks vs. T-Bone Steaks), the greater the loss factor.
All orders are processed, inspected and packaged at a USDA approved processing plant.
With any questions or to get on our waiting list by calling: 615.594.3210
All Natural Pork: BartholomewFamilyFarms
|4104 Clovercroft Road, Franklin, TN 37067 | ph: 615.594.3210 | Susan Ingraham|